2017-11-09

Stoker, Ace!

Yesterday was the birthday of Bram Stoker and had he been bitten by Dracula, he'd now be 170 years old. (Though I suppose that once bitten, you don't really age.) I planned on posting this yesterday but did something unprecedented and went to bed early. So here goes...


One of the better adaptations of Dracula is the 1979 version with Frank Langella in the lead role. I remember it as being one of the first soundtrack albums I'd ever purchased as well.



Here's the pamphlet.





Only the above two photos are in colour, the rest are in glorious black and white.


















 Quite the cast and crew!



Hopefully I'll be able to find another Dracula pamphlet or even Lair of the White Worm for next year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails