2019-10-16

Echo Echo.

Since I've been unable to locate any Eko Eko Azarak manga in the used book stores, I found a copy of issue 1 online and copied some of the more interesting pages.


 

 

 

 

 

 

(Please note, no actual wolves were harmed in the writing of this story.)

 

 

 

 

No, that is not at all disturbing.

 

I saw this when I went to the cinema today. I didn't have any spare coins on me or I would have bought a few. My fear is that I wouldn't get the villains and would end up with Mickey or Minnie.


As for what movie I saw, it was this:


Dad and daughter crawl around a crawlspace while creepy crawlers crawl nearby. It may make your skin crawl.





A fun little B movie (at 87 minutes, really little), it doesn't exactly speak for alligator rights. Check out the website, Crawl. Click around and you can find a little game you can play as well. You may be able to play it here

For fans of Salem Witches, check out this Cryptkeeper's article over at The Ghoulie Guide.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails