2019-10-18

Kuturufu.

I was wandering around downtown today and came across a group of Gatcha machines and this one caught my eye.


Hold on does that say what I think it says? cthulhu mythos? Cool! I bought one and I'm not disappointed. I nabbed クトゥルフ様 (kuturufu-sama).


Frick'n adorable! And those wings!


This version has him sleeping/dreaming.


Much cuter than this version:


Others include ショゴス (Shoggoth)


Gyaaa!


黄衣の王 (oue no ou?) is also known as the King in Yellow.


There's a slight resemblance.


ニャルラトテップ (Nyarlathotep), the Crawling Chaos.


I'm undecided as to which is cuter.


If you wander over to Toys Cabin, you may find other items of interest.


While at the Aeon, I bought some socks. Why are Halloween socks only for ladies?


I opted for some Snoopy socks instead.

  

At the UFO Catcher nearby, it had a pretty good Halloween display.





Surprisingly slim pickings for Halloweeny goods to catch. All that stood out were these Curious George monkeys.


I won a couple big-chinned animals from Shakurel Planet. And, no, I don't understand why these big-chinned creatures are so popular.


A few weeks back, I won this Lesser Panda. (I wonder if he has an inferiority complex due to his name.) Or is it a raccoon? I dunno.



To go along with the Cthulhu theme, here's today's Eko Eko Azarak. (I have NO idea what's transpiring here.)


Speaking of witches, here's a link to a fellow Cryptkeeper, The Windesphere Witch.

2 comments:

Deadpan Flook said...

Those Cthulhus really are adorable! Me wants! :D

Michael Jones said...

I've only seen them in one place. I'll have to go back there before they're sold out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails