2019-10-14

Stranger Things Have Happened.

I managed to waste my entire Thanksgiving Holiday, doing a little tidying and a lot of nothing. I was planning on a huge Planet of the Apes post but that'll have to wait until tomorrow cuz I've procrastinated too long.

I did squeeze in a viewing of Little Shop of Horrors today. I'd forgotten that Dick Miller was in it and it was nice to see a youthful Jack Nicholson in a pre-Joker role.


I haven't seen the new series of Westworld but thanks to the soon to be defunct LootCrate, I was given a taste of the show. Loved the Yul Brunner movies though!


Similarly, I have never seen Stranger Things either. Cool figure though!


Today's Eko Eko Azarak is just a touch disturbing. (Then again, aren't they all?)


I don't know much about this blog, but I do like the title of my fellow Cryptkeeper, Terror Titans.

Happy Sports Day to my fellow Nihon-jin, Happy Columbus Indigenous Peoples Day to my American fans and Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian pals!!

2 comments:

Deadpan Flook said...

Stop tidying, and go and find a way to watch Stranger Things immediately!!! It's great!

Well, okay, you can wait until after you do your Planet of the Apes post... ;)

Michael Jones said...

I do plan to watch Stranger Danger someday. No netflix is my problem.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails