2019-10-12

Mascots!

I suppose Mascots can be considered year-round Halloween costumers or Cosplayers. Japan has some of the best mascots around and not just for Sports Teams, they have them for their Towns and Cities too. Here are a few of them:

And I don't even see the more famous ones such as Kumamon or Funasshi.

My Grade 6 students are currently designing their own Towns or Cities and I've asked them to also come up with a Mascot. There are a few spelling mistakes, please forgive them.



 

 


 


 









I must say that these two mascots from Otaku Town are my favourites.





Now back to our regularly scheduled Countdown to Halloween. Today's Eko Eko gal follows...


I'd like to think that that is her school's Mascot in the corner.

Here is today's CryptkeeperTransylvania Twist! (Not sure if there are any Mascots there.)

I'll leave you with another character that has taken on Mascot status, Zombear.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails