2019-10-30

Around Town...

In between parties and school and sleeping off a head cold, I've managed to take in some of the sights of the city, specifically the more decorative areas.


The Aeon Mall in Natori has Halloween decor in various locations throughout.

 

 



 


I watched Gemini Man (pronounced as Gem-in-ee Man in Japanese). I liked older Will and hated younger Will. Now how did he pull that off?



At the Disney store, they're selling secret Clear Files. I'm glad I didn't get the Thor or Hulk-stinky artwork.


Hey, a Spidey Dr. Pepper!


Whoa, a Used-book sale at e-Beans and they had a ton of 200 yen comics. I bought a few, these two are relevant to Halloween.

 

A cool tale features Black Lighting and Katana vs. Kuchisake-Onna.

 


There's a Conan display at Loft.



And a pop-up store of whatever the heck this is.

 

Here are some of the goodies I purchased and plan to give out at tomorrow's Halloween Party.



  


I do like this bag from Kaldi.


I bought these for myself, they were quite tasty!


And this is for dinner tomorrow night!


Finally, I really like this Kappa that I won!


2 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Quite awesome! Hope you enjoyed the Halloween season!

Michael Jones said...

As of November 1st, ALL of those stores had Christmas stuff for sale.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails