2019-10-06

Beware Gangar Gam!

I finally got around to watching Eko Eko Azarak and it was pretty freaky. I began researching it and it appears that this Vimeo version is not one of the first four movies but a reboot from 2011 written by the original author, Shinichi Koga. Just in case that Vimeo link doesn't work, the Koga link will at least give you a trailer.


It stars Nozomi Maeda as the Misa Kuroi, a witch with mini-mummified parents who helps out some classmates from the evil Gangar Gam (who overacts horribly). The best part of the whole 1-hour movie is the opening credits in first three minutes. Bizarre visuals and eerie music. There's also a scene with a spider that seems out from left field.

Anyway, I hope you're successful in watching it, fortunately it has subtitles so it's easier to follow but is still pretty wacky.

Here's today's card.


This scene wasn't in the movie. I've been digging into the movie's history and there are at least 4 more, plus a TV series, and this reboot. Sheesh! I still haven't been able to locate the anime either...

I planned today quite poorly and don't have any tidbits for you. So here is some tea to quench your thirst for Halloween.




Hey I got ripped off. The pack clearly has Frankie, a Mummy and Dracula but I didn't get any Drac!

Be sure to click the Cryptkeeper and check out the other Halloween bloggers. For example,
It Came from the Mancave...

2 comments:

Bob Johns said...

Thanks for the shout out friend! It looks like you need to pick up another Tea and try for Dracula.

Michael Jones said...

There's another six pack with different characters I need to pick up first...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails