2019-10-16

It Dawned on Me.

I recently acquired the pamphlet for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. To whit...


A smattering of scenes.


Touching.


Some screen-caps.

 

No one seems to like this movie except me.


Therefore, I'm not going to dwell too deeply into it. If you're interested in seeing some Pepsi-Bottle Caps of the characters, click here. This is my favourite:





It does have the gall to show scenes from a far better movie.


What dawned on me is that I've never shown off my Kubrick Apes before. So I'll now rectify that. (Note: they may not follow the official PotA timeline.)

They come in these cool box sets of 2-3 characters and a prop. First up is Cornelius with the Greatest Ape.






A Soldier Ape:




"Don't look for it Taylor. You may not like what you find."




"They blew it up! God, Damn you. Damn you all to hell!"

Let's venture Beneath the Planet and meet Generals Urko.




And Ursus.




Hail Caesar!




Mutants!




Cornelius and his fellow astronauts.




For some reason, it came with 3 heads.


These are a few random Kubricks I found in the wild before I realized they were attached to these sets.

I also managed to obtain 3/4 sets from the Burton movie.







I do like that Effigy!





This mini-Ape is a Bearbrick, not a Kubrick.


Here's a quick Eko Eko Azarak cuz once again, it's past my bedtime...


Finally a link to a fellow blogger, Cryptkeeper Ghoulie Guide.

2 comments:

Bob Johns said...

You know that box art really sticks out to me very cool!

Michael Jones said...

I agree.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails