2019-10-08

Eko TV!


I had a late-night lesson teaching adults tonight, so I haven't had much time for blogging. I did manage to squeeze in some time and find a copy of Episode 1 of the TV series though it's only in Japanese. You probably figure it out for the most part. There's a suicide (murder?) at the High School and a couple of Scooby Doo-esque teen-detectives try and solve the mystery but only get more deeply embroiled in it. (I hope that link works. I don't trust Niconico videos, they seem sketchy.)

The actress who played Misa Kuroi (our favourite witch) in this series is Hinako Saeki and you can check out her Twitter page at that link.

I just discovered that when the Series was released on DVD, it came with some action figures! Sheesh, now I have to track them down as well...




Here's today's postcard.

Note the above scene does not show up in the TV show.

Revision: Oops. I posted that particular picture yesterday, so here's a new one. I'll make it a Black and White one so I don't get confused again.



Before I forget, I like watching Walking Dead before going to bed because I always have a Zombie-related dream. I usually forget my dreams, but these ones are memorable. 
So I was with Rick and Darryl fighting the WD and I was wielding a knife. We got separated and somehow I ended up on a moving train. I left the car that I was in looking for a bathroom and stumbled into a posh car full of celebrities. I remember seeing a bearded Harrison Ford, Keifer as Jack Bauer and Crispin Glover as he appeared on Letterman. I saw a flyer for Holly Cole and commented that I'd like to see that and then Holly Cole appeared in front of me. At another table, I saw Scott Thompson hanging around with other Kids in the Hall and I excused myself to go talk to him. (I knew Scott from Boy Scouts and haven't spoken to him in 40 years, though I did run into his mom from time to time.) So I chased after Scott but he got away from me. Then one of the waiters took out a gun and was about to fire into the crowd of celebs when I attacked him with my knife and saved the day! OR did I? Because at that moment my alarm went off and I had to go to work! Sigh.

Who knows what I'll dream of tonight? I hope I get a continuation of last night's.

Today's featured Cryptkeeper is AEIOU and Sometimes Why who have a contest going on right now, alas, one has to reside in America to win it.


No snacks today, yet I've supplied you with the entrance display to the Aeon Supermarket's Halloween goodies.

2 comments:

Bob Johns said...

Oh those figures are really cool I love that the top one comes with a brain.

Michael Jones said...

Agreed. This is the first I've seen of them. I've never seen them in the wild, I may have to check them out online. Probably expensive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails