2009-08-30

Scarecrowman!


I went out on the town last Friday and en route back, I popped into the Daily Yamazaki conbini. It usually has pretty slim pickings for goofy collectibles but on this occasion, I lucked out. These little pencil case pouches are free with a purchase of certain goods and they are remarkably sturdy.





I'll have to investigate further into the contest, but I have now been introduced to Scarecrowman. Click around the the official site and it appears that I may have to watch the Animax cable station on occasion.





Here's a smattering of the animation for your perusal:



Lest we forget, here is my カカシ kakashi / scarecrow costume of two years ago.

While I'm here, I may as well do an update on an Ozu story I posted way back when. I found the same book as a pop-up (for only 50 yen more!) so here it is in all it's 3D glory:



























































This is the really expensive Pop-up version for about 50 bucks! If anyone ever wants to treat me to it, feel free!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails