2013-03-29

Knitwit!

Darn it. I was going to post this last month but never got around to it. I was hoping to give this to a nutter knitter in Toronto but that plan was quashed when my trip home during spring break was postponed.


Anyway, this is a pretty cool little gimmick. Part one has a couple of bundles of wool and a pair of needles for only 390 yen. Unfortunately, future editions will cost about 6 bucks more and you only get one bundle.


Here are a couple of items that you can make if you collect them all (dog not included.)


Follow the following 7 steps and you'll knit yourself a dandy little tea-cosy:









If you can't fathom the Japanese, click on any of the pics to enlarge them and just follow the fingers.

Finally, here is a handy list of stitches. Keep it in your knitting basket for easy reference.


I hope this has been of some use to you knitpickers out there. Volume Two includes a binder that you can stick all these pages into or just use for your patterns. Let me know if you'd like me to track one down.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails