2013-03-14

More Swag.

I've been incommunicado of late due to my monitor's decision to take a swan dive. I bought a new (used) one today and those extra few inches make all the difference! (Insert obvious punchline here.)

I saw Django the other day and I can see how Tarantino won the Screenplay Oscar. Of course, if he'd eliminated the "N" word, there'd only be about 20 minutes of dialogue. My favourite part of the movie was the running gag about German Christopher Waltz being told to speak English when he was far more eloquent with the language than the native-born speakers. Anyway, bloody great bloody movie.

While I was there I picked up a few more Oz goods for I've had a few requests since my last post.

This is a very nice book jacket so you can read the most tawdry yarn and seem intelligent.

Finley is far cuter than I had imagined. I would really like a stuffed flying baboon though.


Yet another mini-towel, a key-chain and several charms.





This is a charm package where you get one of six different ones. I got a monkey, I'll be keeping it.



If any of these strike your fancy, let me know. You may have to wait a while to get your goodies, I am notoriously late with sending stuff. (I'm in the process of setting up a Paypal account. As much as I trust those on the receiving end, the last time I sent an Oz care package, I received nothing in return. I'm generally very generous but this loot is much more expensive.)

I'll show off the Program tomorrow, I hope...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails