2018-10-20

Bela Lugosi's Dead.

Since this happens to be Bela Lugosi's birthday, I saved my Dracula book for today.


Before you start perusing these pics, open a tab and listen to this, Bela Lugosi's Dead by Bauhaus.








If you know the story as well as I do, you should be able to piece it together by the pictures.






Unfortunately with these books, they switch from colour pictures to black and white




 





















 It was handy of Vlad to put his name on his coffin so that Helsing knew who to stake.


The author, Bram Stoker.


Vlad Țepeș aka Vlad the Impaler aka Count Dracula.


These are the other books in the series. The only other one I own is #14, The Wizard of Oz. (See the 5th picture of this bunch of books.


Speaking of bats, I picked up a 6-pack of tea a while ago and have been waiting for an opportunity to try this mask.




Hmm. not bad. If I'm going to keep it, I'll have to attach some string to it.

The most logical Kemono Friend to use today, has to be ナミチスイコウモリ namichisui-koumori or Common Vampire Bat.




I like the lowest version of this bat, she looks more like this:




Since I doubt whether I'll get an opportunity to add any other bats, here is ウサギコウモリ  usagi-koumori (rabbit bat?)


better known as the Brown-eared Bat.


Another of our chiropteran pals would be Honduran White Bat.



I can see the resemblance.

For a couple of fellow Countdown bloggers, check out the Instagram page of Battyville or the tumblr of Bat 'N Kat.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails