2018-10-31

Hallowe'ene'en.

'twas the night before Halloween and all through the house, not a blog has been stirring because I've been too darned busy. (Worse poem ever!) 
(Yesterday, I was encumbered with car problems and the light in my bedroom expired suddenly. Today, my excuses are not as good, I saw Death Wish with Bruce and finally saw A Quiet Place. Both are pretty good.)

Here's some more kiddy pics for your perusal and then I'm off to bed!


I like this one because it reminds me of a UFO Catcher score from a few weeks ago. It isn't Audrey, rather it's from Final Fantasy XIV.






 






I'd say this witch is my favourite from this class.


From my second Grade 5 class...













The one above makes me HAPPY!

The third of my three Grade 5s.












The abc maze featured on the reverse of this page features a Venus Flytrap which is why that monster flower shows up periodically.

Here's a Kemono Friend I haven't used yet.



 She is 金鯱 or Kinshachiclick that link to see a blog post from 8 years ago that features that Golden Tiger-headed Carp.


That fishy thing is a guardian atop Nagoya Castle to protect it from fires.

I'll end with a few more Monster Minions. They were on sale but I only bought the bag.





2 bucks nets you these three packs of munchies, not bad. I'm certainly glad I didn't pay full price.


I bought a pack of Gummy-Minions at the convenience store, just because I like the Creature.


These were the other choices.



Meh, you get 8 identical grape Minions. I'm certainly glad I didn't buy them all.

Stay tuned tomorrow for a summary of Sunday and then tomorrow night it's a Halloween Party at the Happenny Bridge!

1 comment:

Deadpan Flook said...

My fave from that lot is the overly-dramatic vampire (2nd grade 5 class)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails