2018-10-06

Into The Dark.

Is there a better fantasy movie than The Dark Crystal? Yes, but not too many. I haven't seen it in decades though it still holds a place in my heart.








I wish I had the ability to make a costume...









Behind the scenes...








I haven't seen anything about the new series. What's it like?

I think that ヤマタノオロチ (Yamata No Orochi) would fit in with the creatures of the Dark Crystal quite well. Rather than having eight serpentine heads, she has eight snakes adorn her body.


This is what she is based upon. A tad creepy.


The history of Yamata No Orochi/ is fascinating, click that link to learn more.


Merry Halloween everyone!


For more odd Treats, check out fellow Countdown blogger, Camera Viscera.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails