2018-10-03

Gods Will.

Four years ago, I wrote about a Miike movie called  神さまの言うとおり (Kamisama No Iu Toori) or As the Gods Will. At that time, I had no photos from the movie so I used pictures of items around my apartment. Now I have acquired the movie pamphlet and can scam appropriate pics.

The front cover:

The cast:


The killer Daruma who plays a lethal game of "Red Light Green Light" in the 1st period.




The 2nd period has a killer Kokeshi, a giant catastrophic cat in the 3rd,


a slaughtering shirokuma (polar bear) in the 4th and some murderous Matryoshka in the 5th period. That is one helluva curriculum!


A game of Cat and Mouse:




For a good description of what the heck is going on, check out the imdb.


Takeshi Miike plying his trade.




Some of the goods available, I never did buy any at the time. Too bad.


The back cover of the pamphlet.


For today's dinner, I had pizza. Did the design of the packaging have anything to do with my purchase? Of course not. It was on sale.


Let's Haropa! (Halloween Party)


I luv that devil gal, it's so refreshing to see a plus-size gal used in advertising.


Some displays around the mall.




I'll buy pizza due to Halloween packaging, but nothing will get me to buy persimmons.


I would have purchased some yakiniku (meat on a stick) if they were actually shaped liked pumpkins.


Today's UFO Catcher attempt was to win this large Alien. Alas it was too heavy for the claws to even jostle it a bit.



In my last class today, I had a bit of extra time so I borrowed a wig that they're using for a skit and did my Sadako impersonation.




Best part are the giggly kids, including me.


For my Kemono Friend, it's the last of the Kamaitachiカマイタチ・転, the tripper who carries a kaginawa, a long roped grappling hook.


Here are the three Kamaitachi together. Though these gals are a tad sexier than before.


According to Yokai.com, these weasels act together to bring down their victim. There's an intriguing write up about it here.


New Kemono creatures tomorrow...

Just because it's cool, I'll share tonight's sunset.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails