2018-10-22

Zombie Night at the Jones' Place.

When I got home from work today, 28 Days Later was on the tube, shortly followed by 28 Weeks Later and now Walking Dead is on. That doesn't leave me much time for blogging, so here's a quick pamphlet of a Zombie movie that I enjoyed even though I seem to be in the minority for doing so.


Probably because I've never played the game and know nothing about the book, I found it mildly interesting and a good time-waster.








Here's Braddy!





Behind the scenes with director, Marc Forster.





Some of the goods available when the movie was released.



I understand a sequel is underway. I'll go see it.

I suppose an appropriate Kemono Friend today would be ケルベロス.


I don't know much about Kerberos, though with her two hairy heads, I suppose she looks like the dog of myth. Since this dog guards the gates to Hell preventing the Living and the Dead from interacting, she would have her paws full with a horde of Walking Dead.


I don't drink coffee and I certainly don't drink Starbucks swill, yet this does look tempting.


Another fellow blogger to look out for would be Vraie Fiction for a healthy mix of French and English Halloween goodies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails