2018-10-27

Snake in the Grass.

Just a quick post because I'm off to a Halloween Party.

Here are a few more pics, I think from a Grade 4 class in one of my smaller schools.


The one above is my favourite of the bunch.


















Not as many gruesome ones as previous batches. Is that above one a snake? Here is today's Kemono Friend, the ツチノコ or the Tsuchinoko !

It's some kind of cryptid Snake-thingy. Go to the wiki page for more details.



This is an original piece designed by designer Mine Yoshizaki:


I'll be at Ernie's Bar in about an hour for a bit of revelry. If you're in the neighbourhood, come on down.


1 comment:

Deadpan Flook said...

Same fave as you in this bunch! Enjoying them all though...as I said before it makes me nostalgic! Also, I'm studying on a childcare course so I can't wait until I can get my own students to draw Halloween pics! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails