2018-10-23

Just Clowning Around.

Last week I had a Halloween lesson with one of my Grade 3s at the largest school in the city. We didn't have much time for the lesson but the kiddies had a week to finish their drawings and it shows. These are great!

 Trick or treat!


Great detail. Especially the cemetery for it is unlike traditional Japanese cemeteries.


Some witches.

These ones seem to be vampiric and the lower one may have recently eaten.


 




 


 


The picture below was on two different worksheets. I suspect that one gal did both drawings. That guy in the bowler hat looks very menacing.




 

 



 

I'm not sure what's going on below but it sure looks creepy.


I don't know what the teacher has been teaching this waifs though I suspect that he showed them "IT" because three different kids came up with killer clown scenarios!

 


This one is going to haunt my dreams tonight!

Unrelated to the above, today's Kemono Friend is your basic Raccoon Dog, better known as a タヌキ
(Tanuki).


That's your basic run of the mill Tanuki. Here is the ダンザブロウダヌキ, (Danzaburou-danuki).


Here she is in her more animalistic guise, lending money to human merchants.


That's enough for today, I'm heading to bed early for a change. I can't wait to dream of that killer clown!

2 comments:

Deadpan Flook said...

Love these! Top hat guy is menacing indeed, as are those clowns and the weird zombie/vampire at the Torii gate!

Michael Jones said...

I'll have some more later today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails