2018-10-08

More Than Meets The Eye.

I've fallen into the trap of being busy then lazy so I'm a little late with my entries. Saturday, I found these really cool Clear Files showing Shinkansen as Transformers.

  

   

The best thing about the cartoon was the opening theme.



Kids awesome cosplay.



The Transformers were part of a Gatcha-Capsule exhibit in Sendai Station. Here are a smattering of the Gatcha. Biggest disappointment was the lack of any Halloween Capsules. Except for this one:


I got Minnie and a Chip or a Dale. I don't know which because I can't find it now. Grrr.


I originally thought these were figures of cats as different characters and couldn't figure out why they'd be so expensive. It was pointed out to me that these are masks that you put on your cat to make it even cuter and/or humiliate it.



These prostrate animals are all the rage though I'm not sure as to why.


I guess they are rather kawaii.


Simpsons. It was just a matter of time before they became mascots.


I got Marge, I'm not disappointed.



In addition to Disney's Mickey, is Monsters Inc, Toy Story and Pooh.


Of course there has to be some Snoopy, and his new friend, Miffy.


Splatoon and Pokemon. I have one of those purple monster magnets (somewhere).


Found it!


Jojo above and Marvel watches below.


My favourite of the batch is Ms. Liberty in various poses.


   

Based on what's going on in America these days, I can understand why she's enjoying a brew.


This puking Merlion and his friends leads me into today's Kemono Friend.


She has cute little lion ears and a fishy tale, almost identical to the one in Singapore.


I visited Singapore about a decade ago and am surprised I've never shared any photos here. It'll take some searching to find them, they aren't anywhere in my photos folder.


The folks over at AEIOU and Sometimes Why have a contest going on. Check 'em out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails