2020-10-29

Just Kidding.

Here are some pictures that my Grade 3 kids drew as homework. Since they had extra time, they really put their hearts into it.



Sorry, you'll have to turn your computer upside-down to get the full effect of this one. I'm too lazy to go back and fix it.*




*This one too.









I saved the best for last...


Only two of my kids brought costumes from home. Fortunately, I could photograph them incognito.



The Grade 4s were given a pumpkin template to work with. Most were rather lame, this one was inventive.


I ate those Zombie crisps from the other day. Crunchy and with a really appealing blue-green mouth afterwards.


Starting tomorrow, a few Yokai from Oceania.


Hopefully I'll get some more kids' pics tomorrow...

1 comment:

Michael Jones said...

Agreed, usually I have time for lots of kids to do Halloween pictures, this time I had no time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails