2020-10-08

On to European Yokai!

 Just a quick post tonight, almost bedtime...


How many Yokai from Europe can you identify?


First up from Ireland is ジャック・アランターン (Jack Arantan = Jack o' Lantern). Nice to see he has only one eye, I seem to recall that one of the stories of Jack when he tricked the devil showed Jack to have only one peeper.


レプラカーン (Leprechaun) on the right and グレムリン (Gremlins) on the left. These Leprechauns sure don't look like the traditional Lucky Charms characters. I do like the representation of the Gremlins dismantling WWII planes. 


エルフ (Elves) from Europe. Creepy little buggers, aren't they?

More Europe tomorrow...

I had Ice Cream today I only partake  twice a year, hottest day of Summer and Baskin Robbins for Halloween.




Prognosis: MEH! (I may try a double later. That way I get a Minion cup.)

2 comments:

Deadpan Flook said...

Loving the yokai, as always😊

Have a great countdown!

Michael Jones said...

Longtime followers of this blog may notice that many of these pages have been run in my blog 8 years ago (but don't tell anyone.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails