2020-10-02

Playing Trump.

No, I'm not getting political here (and rarely ever will), even with the big news today. My speculation is that it's a lie. A certain someone has been known to prevaricate before. I'm talking about "Trump" as in the Japanese term for playing cards. I often play cards on Friday nights so I'd love to get into a match with this table full of players.

These are the players in question though it’s difficult to discern their actual names.

The vampiric ブイイ (Buii from 旧ン連 = Former Soviet Union.) who is often portrayed phallically.


Here’s another picture to prove my point. 


I wouldn’t mind buying this if I see it at a reasonable price. 


(Those last two pics were scammed from the Net, not my book.)

In the lower right corner is a ケースマンテル (Kesmantle from Austria and I have no idea what it is).


バックベアード (Backbeard?? Some kind of strange spider-like eye from America.


Backbeard has quite the history with the Gegege gang as well. 


Your basic run of the mill ポルターガイスト (European Poltergeist).


Below him is a balding ピクラス (Pikras) from Latvia


I hope I win the pot legitimately, I don't think that this crowd takes too kindly to strangers cheating. 
Maybe if I were to wear this. (Thank you 100¥ shop.)


I have a video of this mask but am having difficulty uploading it (thank you "improved" Blogger.)


Woohoo! Success!

Today’s treat is a pack of Pocky, which I plan to send to a friend in Canada if I get around to it. 


Hey! You even get a cutout mask!

See ya tomorrow, I'm off to go play Trump...

2 comments:

Bob Johns said...

Love that mask! And yeah my first thought was Trump is lying just to come out and say COVID is not bad and well whatever. Off to the store, because now I'm craving Pokey.

Guillaume said...

That is one creepy clown.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails