2020-10-07

RingJuon.

What Ringjuon? A hipster way of asking about your ringtone.

 I've noticed that I haven't had much scary material so far in this Countdown, so here are some pictures from a movie pamphlet that I recently picked up. Tell me if you recognize either of these two lovely lasses.


If you read the fine print on that picture, you'll see two of my love interests, Sadako and Kayako
I just discovered that there is a subbed version available on YouTube. You may wish to watch it first cuz spoilers may entail if you proceed. 


I'm going to skip further photos for the time being in order to give you time to watch the movie. Here's a smattering of Asian Yokai...



I'm not sure what the carnage above is all about but below on the right is ベールゼブブ (Be-ruzebubu) from Israel. I'm pretty sure you can figure out that he is Beelzebub and this has got to be the most punk ever Lord of the Flies. On the left is ウストック (usutokku?). Apart from being a wizard from Iraq, I don't know much about him.


Also from Iraq is アスモデウス (Asumodeus), best known as Asmodeus, Prince of Demons.


ラクシャーサ Rakshasa is a Hindu supernatural being also known as "man-eater" and he appears to be chowing down on someone right now.


I picked up some Chestnut KitKats today in order to give my adult students a treat tonight.


That should be enough of a spoiler alert for me to get back to Ringu vs. Juon.







That's Mizuki Yamamoto above and Tina Tamashiro below in only her second movie.



The timeline of the Ringu and Juon tales.





Some production pics.






That kid is SOOO CREEPY!


Sooo Creepy!


Finally, here is Sadako crawling out of her well that I scored from a Gatcha machine. They were expensive capsules and I was broke at the time so I only got one. (The best one!) Unfortunately, I have never seen this capsule machine since...



1 comment:

Guillaume said...

I'd love to have a chestnut KitKat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails