2020-10-05

Love Me Tando.

 I forgot to mention the most amazing purchase I made at Candy Land (see yesterday). I discovered a Mighty Mouse Fun Club Magazine from 1957! Sheesh, that's even older than me...It's in near near mint and considering it's packed with puzzles and games, surprisingly, none of them have been done. 

Not a bad score for under 20 bucks and the Official Membership Card is still intact! I wonder if I can still redeem it.


Here's a few activity pages. Print them out for hours of fun!




My friend also took me to Tendo and Yamagata, against my will of course. Each city has its own Mandai clone, the one in Tendo is superior and I won a couple of mini-wallets via UFO Catcher.




They are really tiny and are good for a few coins only. Too small for a credit card, even! Regardless, still very cool.

No big purchases, this time around, just some odds and ends, such as these small Kaiju.


(Oops, I got two of Gomora.)


I thought this might be Topo Gigio, it isn't.


A couple of UFO-caught Pokemon (Pokemen?).


Best score, this Metaluna Monster Kubrick.


Not much to do with Halloween so I popped in a few coins into a Gatcha and I got ya!


Rats, I won the fox but I can't find it right now.

I tried and failed at scoring a ghost.


As for my World Yokai book, here are a few more pages. There are no descriptions as to who is whom so I'll let you figure it out for yourself.








That's it for tonight. No trick nor treat unless you include the Mighty Mouse pages above. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails