2010-06-15

Blue Samurai!

Sorry for the lack of posts, but with my scanner/printer on the fritz, I simply feel lost without it.

I've just been informed by one of my roving reporters that Japan's Samurai Blue have taken a 1-0 lead over Cameroon! WooHoo! がんばって! Ganbatte!!!

This is even better than the US's 1-1 win over GB! (HUH, you cheered for the US? WTF? A bit of perspective. After DROOM the other day, we went over to ERNIE's Bar to watch the match at 3:30am. It was 90% Brit fans, so I decided to take it upon myself to cheer for the Yanks. Using typical jeering taunts (Roooonnneeeeey, Roooonnneeeeey; Greee-eeen, Greee-eeen!) and Waah-Wah when their shots piffled, I kept myself amused, the few American supporters happy and the GB fans furious. A lot of fun and I didn't get pummelled by any Hooligans!)

I hope Japan wins tonight but I gotta go to bed now!

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

You like to live dangerously don't you? :D

Cheers!

Michael Jones said...

There were a lot of unhappy campers but as one of my friends puts it...England is the Toronto Maple Leafs of soccer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails