2010-06-04

The Road To Morocco.

One of my favourite Bing/Hope comedies but it's also the locale for the latest hit,
プリンス・オブ・ペルシャ/時間の砂 or Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. I went into it knowing absolutely nothing about it except that it was another Bruck-buster and ranked #3 in the USofA. I didn't know it was based on a game, I didn't know the director and though I've always liked the lead, Jake Gylenburger (or whatever), I didn't have great hopes. Surprisingly, I enjoyed myself thoroughly, I just put my brain on hold and followed the score through its ups & downs. Molina was great, Kingsley was good'n'evil and the woman (who I've only ever seen before as a Bond girl but now seems to be in EVERY movie) was spunky enough without getting irritating. Anywho...well worth the 10 bucks I spent on "Men's Day" and I recommend you see it too.

I also saw another movie, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see which one. In the meantime, watch this preview for S&tC2. The preview royally sucks as I'm sure the movie does too, but ya gotta check out the Japanese voice over at the 1:06 mark...it totally sums up the flick!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails