2010-06-04

The Road To Morocco.


One of my favourite Bing/Hope comedies but it's also the locale for the latest hit,
プリンス・オブ・ペルシャ/時間の砂 or Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. I went into it knowing absolutely nothing about it except that it was another Bruck-buster and ranked #3 in the USofA. I didn't know it was based on a game, I didn't know the director and though I've always liked the lead, Jake Gylenburger (or whatever), I didn't have great hopes. Surprisingly, I enjoyed myself thoroughly, I just put my brain on hold and followed the score through its ups and downs. Molina was great, Kingsley was good'n'evil and the woman (who I've only ever seen before as a Bond girl but now seems to be in EVERY movie) was spunky enough without getting irritating. Anywho...well worth the 10 bucks I spent on "Men's Day" and I recommend you see it too.

I also saw another movie, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see which one. In the meantime, watch this preview for S&C2. The preview royally sucks as I'm sure the movie does too, but ya gotta check out the Japanese voice over at the 1:06 mark...it totally sums up the flick!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails