Mind Your Ps And Qs.

I would love to print this out for use amongst my students, but 97% of them have no idea who Wolverine is. The other 3% already know the alphabet. (Kudos to Nigel for the link.)

Btw, I highly recommend a peek at buddy Mark's Flickr page for some cool photos of Tim Burton's exhibition at the ACMI, Melbourne.

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails