2010-06-09

Kan We Do It?


Yes we Kan! I made this joke as soon as I heard he was elected. I guess I'm not the only one!










Speaking of T-shirts, I would love to win one of these Ukiyoe inspired KitKat Kreations. I'd especially like the one with the Goldfish on it, for it would fill the gap in my soul for my pet, Kingyodora, passed away yesterday. He was given a Viking funeral (which is a fancy way of saying "a porcelain passing".)





He had a good run, which is more than I can say for Bitter Almonds KitKat which is now off the shelves. I quite enjoyed this one, I'm sad to see it go...
Btw, the slogon on the back basically states that you can stay on a diet and enjoy KitKat cravings at the same time. TBC is a エステティック (esthetic) Clinic.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails