2010-06-02

Glossy-zilla!


Way back in 1996, JPP Amada made a set of Godzilla Chromium Cards. The collation was terrible, nigh impossible to complete the set (I'm missing a dozen), but what a magnificent set it was! There were 12 movie poster cards, 41 common cards, and 1 checklist card. On the obverse of the card is either a fact about Godzilla and his pals or a Multiple Choice Trivia question. I'm not saying that completing this set was one of the reasons I wanted to move to Japan, but it may have been a factor...


Btw, if anyone out there in Web-land has a double of
#s 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 28, 29, 37 or 42 and would be willing to send them my way, I have several doubles I could trade!





Here are scans of the cards I do have, 8/12 of the Stickers and a sampling of the trivia questions.










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails