2015-11-11

Chewie On This.

I usually wait until I've completed a set before I post something, but I'm sending this out to the Webosphere to aid me in my quest.

The fine folks at Furuta have brought out the choco-eggs again only this time with Star Wars characters within! These are the 9 that I own.

 Busts of Chewbacca and Han.
 Yoda (this is the most ubiquitous, I've landed this one 3-4 times now).
 Luke Skywalker
 R2-D2
 They call this a "Shock Trooper" unless I'm misreading my katakana.

 Darths Vader and Maul.
Finally Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Check out the detail on these, pretty good for under two bucks!

Now I just need to get my mitts on C-3P0, Storm Trooper, Boba Fett, General Grevous and the ever elusive "Secret" one.


Anyone out there have any to trade???

Here's what they look like. This dude has landed a dozen of them but he's asking 2500 yen for the 12. (Which is actually a pretty good price!)


This is a truly Kawaii family!



Holy crap, that Greivous looks great!

More Star Wars stuff to follow (man oh man, there is tons of it!)

REVISION:

Since the above post, I've landed two more. A Stormtrooper and Boba Fett's bust!



 If anyone out there has General Grievous or C-3P0, I have plenty of doubles to trade...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails