Why a Beer is Better Than a Woman:
1. You can share a beer with your friends.
2. Beer is always wet.
3. You always know you’re the first one to pop a beer.
4. A frigid beer is a good beer.
5. You can have more than one beer and not feel guilty.
6. You can enjoy a beer all night long.
7. A beer doesn’t get jealous when you grab another beer.
8. When you go to a bar, you can always pick up a beer.
9. A beer won’t get upset if you come home with beer on your breath.
10. You don’t have to wine and dine a beer.
11. If you pour a beer right, you’ll always get good head.
12. Hangovers go away.
13. You don’t have to wash a beer for it to taste good.
14. A beer always goes down easy.
The above is on a mirror in one of the Irish bars (The Happenny Bridge) in town that I occasionally visit. One night after many pints, I took pictures of it in order to transcribe it for my blog. If there were anyone squatting in the stall next to me, I'm sure he was wondering what I was photographing.
Now I admit that this post is blatantly sexist, but what I want to know is whether they have similar decor in the Ladies Room and if so, what does it say?