2010-09-20

Altitude: 21,000 feet. Speed: 520 knots. Level flight. Course: zero-niner-zero.

As everyone knows, it's "International Talk Like a Pilot Day" so I encourage you all to use the jargon of our bus drivers in the sky. What? That's "International Talk Like a Pirate Day?" Nevermind.
(I've been in Japan too long! )
 
In honour of ITLaPD, here is an unembeddable Casper toon, The Deep Boo Sea. Or you can watch this...

 
I be at the shores of Shiogama listening to some sea-shanties all day. You can eyeball more pics at my facebook page but here are a few highlights. 


Shiver me timbers, what a day that be!

ps. A heads up to the Wonderful Wonderblog who provides the "Top Ten Pickup lines for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day." I've chosen my favourites, click the link for the entire list.

Yes, that is a hornpipe in my pocket and I am happy to see you.

How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?

Well blow me down?
And the number one pickup line for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day is … click the link!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails