2011-09-30

Clairevoyant.

The Halloween items disappear quickly near the end of October, usually around the 25th in order to get that extra week for the Christmas rush. One accessories shop that remains Halloweened the entire month is Claire's which I'm led to believe is all over the US but there are at least two in downtown Sendai and I'm sure all over the country as well. They primarily carry little masks or cutesy headpieces but it is admirable that they do their utmost to promo this Hallowed event. I picked up their catalog the other day and this is what I espied:


I rather like the "Bat Girl" style, don't you?

The preceding has been a sneak preview of October's Countdown to Halloween. Be sure to visit Mytwoyenworth daily for all sorts of tricks and treats.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails