2016-10-11

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for 31!

Here in Japan, no one has ever heard of Baskin-Robbins ice cream, it is better known as 31 (サーティワン or Saa ti wan, click that link for some reasoning thereof). I almost never eat ice cream, today I made an exception because of the title of today's treat. アイ スクリーム サンデー (I Scream Sundae).


I chose a scoop of Oh La La Pumpkin and Neon Monster topped with bloodberry sauce. Here you can see me enjoying the moldy hand.





As expected for a place with 31 flavours, you'd expect quite the variety of items. (Click that link for details.)


Neon Monster.


A couple of their featured Monster Sandwich Sets.


Crazyy Party Sundae.


I Scream Sundaes come with either Spicy-Choco or Bloodberry sauce.


Oh La La Pumpkin, Vampire's Kiss and Trick or Ice Cream.


Some Halloween Happy Dolls.


I missed out on last Friday's Clear File. I still have a chance to get Nail Art or Tattoos. over the next three Fridays.


I'm running late again, so no Pamphlet (I have good one lined up) yet I do have two cool Ghostbusters goodies. These Gatcha goodies are designed so you can plug the Proton Pack into your headphone. I have 2 out of 4.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails