2016-10-26

Spirit of the Dead Guts.

The Evil Dead II, Dead by Dawn is given the Japanese title of 死霊のはらわた II, which translates roughly as "Spirit of the Dead Guts". I am sure I have seen it sometime in the past but none of these pictures look familiar. I must give it another view. I know I have seen "Spirit of the Dead Guts I" and "Army of Darkness", which is given the great Japanese title of キャプテン・スーパーマーケット (Captain Supermarket)! I really need to track down these pamphlets.










Directed by the great Sam Raimi.





And starring the amazing Bruce Campbell.








This cute little pic was scammed from the internet but I forgot to copy the original link.


This selfie is from a few years back when I attended Evil Dead, The Musical. As you can see, I was in the Splatter-Zone!


This picture of Ash was purchased from Arthur Suydam a few years back when he was at a Toronto Comic Convention. I love it!


Today's Ghostbusters items are kuji prizes. I bought three upon release of the movie and won the #1 Prize of a StayPuft Man which I have shown previously. A couple of lower ranking items are these mini-cushions.



I picked up this because it was on sale. Not bad, crunchy and cheesy.


Finally, a couple more student drawings.




I think this last one of the Jack 'o Lantern using a chainsaw on a ghost is worthy of the Evil Dead!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails