2023-10-28

Ghostly Gyoza!

I tried my gyoza and it was quite yummy. Unfortunately, my computer is being temperamental and not uploading any pics. If they show up, I'll insert them later...


I also carved an Orange Pepper into a Jack o' lantern and it is very cute and bright. No photo, so you'll have to check out this short to witness it. Because it was an expensive veggie, it was dissected and consumed in a salad.


Here's a Yokai for ya 


My translation didn't copy well. So here's a brief explanation. Gagoze is a reiki or Demon Ghost, one of the oldest in recorded history. He tends to kill kids at night and eventually a kid yanked out his hair. (It's a weird story. Check the link.)



Or watch this:


I have an early morning tomorrow, a Halloween party for about 70 kiddies so I'm heading off to slumberland. I wonder how many Wednesdays there'll be?

Oops, almost forgot a Venom treat. How about some Carnage keychains?


Pink Ninja has some treats and puzzles and games that'd be perfect for tomorrow's party. Oh well. Off to bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails