2023-10-02

Meow!

Panic attack! Thought my pc died. I brought it back to life. Crisis averted. But now I don't have time for a lengthy entry.

Today I was a tad hungover, something I haven't been in a Looong time. Mainly because I rarely drink anymore. (I don't drink any less either.) So I leisurely turned on a Twitch feed (DaikaijuTV) and watched Kuroneko, about a Yokai cat spirit. A little dull, though it did have its charms.

I scammed some posters from the net.

 

 

Here's the lead Samurai and his wife (with a secret).


And his mom (with a secret).

Here's a preview:

 

Here's a review:


Is it worth watching again? Maybe in a few years when I'm feeling feline.

Right after that, instead of a Black Cat, we get a White Cat in House!




If you think that last poster is weird, watch this.


Of all the deaths, my favourite is the piano.


Hey, it's a Housecat!


In the movie, she's called Shirou (white); in the subtitles, she's called Blanche (which I suppose has some connection to white.) Definitely worth watching if you need to view a cult classic.

Speaking of cats, I flipped through my Yokai book and came across Nekomata!



Be sure to click on the lower one to read its translation. Or go here. There are some wonderful pieces of Ukiyoe artwork about this pussy. 





Note: Nekomata have two tails or a twisted one.

Don't confuse her with a Bakeneko

Here are some cute cat Gatcha capsules that enjoy dressing up as different animals.




I'm spent. So here is a Venomized Spider-Man. I don't have one of Black Cat.


 

More Halloween hijinks tomorrow.
Here's a fellow blogger to go check out: Deadpan Flook






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails