2023-10-03

Nope? Yup!

Here's a cloud my friend posted.

I said, "It looks sentient." A friend retorts, "nope." He had to clarify later that he was referring to NOPE.



Full disclosure. I have never watched this. After this entry, I plan to watch it tonight. Hopefully I shan't have to revise this post.

Here are some more clouds.







Those were taken before and during the last full moon.

IF you look in the background of these straw creatures, you may see some more clouds.


This lion greets you.


Some decorated foliage.



I do believe there's an art contest. Sadly the students weren't there today and neither was the Godzilla Shrine from last year.


These are new...



These aren't.







These are new though not straw sculptures.



And a few gravestones and crosses.






Hey pumpkins! Just what I was looking for...


Grr. They aren't real. (Insert frowny face.)


Duck!


So dang it, my goal of finding a pumpkin at the Agricultural Center is all for naught. Ah well, let's go get a closer look at that big ape.



 Speaking of big apes, this is the closest Yokai I could get. This guy is a mind reader known as Satori.



At five bucks a pop, I didn't bother buying one of these Skeletal creatures.


Here's a Venomized Miles for your perusal.


 

That's about it for tonight. I'm going to watch NOPE and see if it gets a "Nope" from me.

A fellow blogger worth checking out is AEIOU. See whether he's had a vowel movement.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails