2023-10-18

Monami, Mon Amie.

I watched Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl today (吸血少女対少女フランケン) and for a Gore Movie, it turned out to be a lot of fun.

 

I need to track down the manga...


Those wary of gory, reticent about racism, leery of Lolita, sad about self-abuse or easily offended by over the top everything, may want to give it a pass. I can understand falling for the titular Vampire Girl (Monami), she's adorable. And the final punchline really packs a punch.

Here's a sample of it:


If that hasn't turned you off, then you're ready for the whole thing...


For a gal that you may wish to avoid, don't chat up FutaKuchi Onna. She'll literally eat you out of house and home.


(Please ignore Nanakuchi Onna. A slightly incorrect translation.)


Here's a folk tale all about her.




On the other hand, a tasty treat to try is a Witch's Mystery-berry Sundae. (Spoiler: tastes a lot like blueberries.)


There are a few other tidbits to tantalize at Ikea.


Here are a couple of Venom Gatcha sets. I'm missing one from each set. Grr.



The gal in yellow is Scream and the gal in purple is Scorn (or maybe it's Scone, hard to tell.)

 

I'd further advise you stay away from these fatal femmes.

Just so you don't think this entire post is misogynistic, here is a fellow blogger worth checking out, The Paper Layer.

See ya tomorrow, I finished my blog post early, so I can catch another movie! Maybe I'll watch The Nun, the sequel has just opened here. Surely if it's about a Nun, it can't be too bad.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails