2008-08-08

You're a Toe!

Presenting DJs Mixture & Mokugohan as intermediary DJs during:

URATO DRIFT 2008
START SATURDAY 12PM, SUNDAY 12PM (24 HOUR PARTY)
KATSURA ISLAND 
¥1000 ENTRY ONLY

URATO DRIFT 2008
8/9 13:00~22:00 (dj party all night!!!!) 8/10 7:00~12:00
9日12時~22時までイベント本編,そこからは小さな音でオールナイト
会場
野ヶ島宇内浜 雨天決行 入場料¥1000

Here are the bands (Man, I love the names they come up with!)

●ARTISTS/アーティスト:
(band)
Waikiki Champions
runny stools ... (My favourite band name yet!!)
goche'
ACACIA
anote
LU:C7
his masters voice
The art of losing
retolighter
about me(山形)
coal(山形)
btbb(山形)
and more...

●(soro/unit)
sakura nozaki
stil blue
mmisaki
hokousya
un
ぽれぽれ
and more...

●DJs:
Shinya Takatori
iroiro
yellow
i
高津屋
DJ MIXTURE http://djmixture.podomatic.com
DJ MOKUGOHAN
and more...

●ART:
mikiko matsuda (manic)
ハルジョオン
and more...

ACCESS/アクセス:
Shiogama
Urato-Taxi

See you there!

In other news, my toe is killing me! I contracted 水虫 (mizu-mushi, literally water-bug or Athlete's Foot) back when I was Kirin Sports club member over 6 years ago. I have lived with a blackened toenail since then but as of today, I am in considerable toe-pain. I'll head to the clinic tomorrow and hopefully get it taken care of. I like my toe, I don't want to lose it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails