2010-05-26

Hoooo-pah.



I'd thought that finding new Star Wars merchandise in this day and age in Japan would have dried up. For the most part, I am right.





The one area that occasionally continues to supply the collector is Takara/Tomy and the Capsule. I found these the other day and got two of them, Darth Vader wheezing, "Hoooo-pah" and Han Solo with the iconic, "I Gotta Bad Feeling About This".
The ones I didn't get were...
Death Star Battle: Whooosh! Boom!
Lightsaber Duel: Buzzzzzz. Clash!
Chewbacca: Rrrooaarrgghh!
Yoda: May the Force be with you. (To which we ALWAYS replied, "And also with you" for that was the reply to "May the Lord be with you!")


A few months ago, I got a bust of Han Solo. Thank goodness I didn't get Luke, but am disappointed I didn't get Leia's bust--I mean, who wouldn't be? I was somewhat curious to find out what the secret was, but not curious enough to drop 3 bucks a pop to find out!






Finally last November, I grabbed the robotic duo. Since they were the best pairing, I gave up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails