2009-06-20

Let's Be Frank.

Since I finished reading Frankenberry, one of the blogs I've begun following is Frankensteinia who is way more obsessed with the Creature than I ever could be.

That's where I came across this unbelievably gruesome preview that unfortunately isn't playing anywhere nearby. I'd see it in a heartbeat!

May I present 吸血少女たい少女フランケン (Kyûketsu Shôjo tai Shôjo Furanken) aka
Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl. It has some of the most bizarre and bloody scenes I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot!) Don't watch this at work, with the kiddies or after you've eaten...



You may consider this scene to be slightly over the top, but "リストカット or Wrist Cut" is a very common term in High School. Back in my social work days, I encountered this quite often as more an attention-seeking behaviour than a suicide attempt. Among the 2 High Schools that I've worked at here, when teaching the parts of the body, most students ONLY knew the term, wrist, from "wrist cut", some of the girls even proudly displayed their scars!
So enough of that, here is the Wrist Cut Contest from VGvFG:



When Warners decides to do a remake, I know who they can use for the Vamp!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails