2011-08-07

I Wish I May.

Last year, I posted a handful of streamers & banners and Bamboo poles adorned with wishes and why not do the same again?


This is myself and two co-workers (Eiko & Rie) donning Yukata and looking rather adorable doing so.


The following are from the arcade on Ichi-Bancho. Hard to choose the best ones, so here's tons of them. I learned today that though there are other Tanabata festivals throughout Japan, one of my out-of-towner-students was very impressed with these Banners & Streamers since they were ALL handmade!



After a couple of brews at Liga (I've decided to add "Lady is a Tramp" and "Psycho Killer" to my Karaoke repertoire, "Chim Chim Cheree" is off the playlist) I popped into Ernies for a pre-bus nightcap and sang Happy Birthday to Saki.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails