2011-08-27

Uki-Uki Swag.

The aforementioned Uki-Uki event occurred this evening and much to my surprise, it went over well. I'll upload a few pics tomorrow, but for now here is some of the goodies that were up for sale at only 500 yen a pop!
There were several different AKB48 CDs sporting the bikini-clad gals, a couple of homemade CDs by Cool & the Gang Carl & the Gang, some 2010 World Cup Shirts from Mexico and a set of headphones. By the end of the night, there were only a handful of these items left!


I managed to score two of the CDs, a shirt and a set of headphones for a measly 20 bucks! WooHoo!


There was also some Kakigori (shaved ice) for 100 yen and I think a few got sold.


I'll showcase a few photos of the people tomorrow, for now I'm going to bed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails