2012-10-31

What In the Samhain* Is Going On Here?

It's finally here! All Hallow's Eve and I managed to post almost daily throughout the month. Check out The Countdown to Halloween for more than 200 other participants. As usual, the best laid plans of Mike and Men were rend asunder by circumstances beyond my control (couldn't figure out my new scanner, got a head cold, had to go to work, etc.) I wanted to finish my book of Yokai, some Yokai mazes, add daily videos, etc.

But what you did get were several pages of kid's artwork with a decidedly Japanese bent and a few silly pictures of the Hulk. So to finish off the month, here are more silly pictures of the Hulk! (More artwork later.)


Hulk Smash Wonder Woman's heart!

This was at a Halloween party for the kiddies at Carl Eikaiwa School.







Hulk Smash puny Vampire!


The Purple Rat-thing above is Pumpkin-Carver extraordinaire! Nice work Yvonne!





While I was typing this, I popped over to Facebook and discovered two new photos, of the Hulk battling the Vampire and hanging out with a couple of ghouls in the Haunted House!



In the afternoon, I popped over to Rifu to check out Yuki and her kids' costume fashion show. Yuki wasn't there, but Jessie was! As well as a pirate, a witch and a pumpkin that she'd carved.





Finally, I managed to finagle a few more pictures from the Ernie's Halloween party, including the ever-elusive DJ Mokugohan as Scarecrow!





As an added bonus, here's a close-up of the Scarecrow and his darling starling.


The Countdown to Halloween hasn't ended! Stay tuned for more kid's pics because I'm doing Halloween lessons for the next two days as well!
*Samhain...I know it is pronounced "Sow-en" but I like the gag in the post's title.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails