2013-10-05

Kun You See Me?

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
I really need to translate the above into Japanese.
 
Today's story is entitled 声はすれどもすがたは見えず (Koe hasure domo sugata ha miezu) It's audible but invisible. The Wolfman encounters the Invisible Man in a Universal battle!




Episode 4:

kaibutsu kun e04 by maydreams

Today's snack is disappointing. The package looks cool but is only a handful of Monster Hunter gummy cubes. The orange cubes were fairly nondescript so I didn't even take a photo of them. That dragon contains a scan code which I haven't yet scanned.


In the movie pamphlet, there's an interview with Kaibutsu-Kun's Kreator, Fujio Fujiko. It also shows off a really nice painting by the author.



I'm quite pleased with today's toy though it has nothing to do with KK. 7-11 had promised a Toy Story/Halloween campaign due to start on October 1st called Trick or Toys. I was hoping to buy a box a day and show it off. Several of the stores have delayed the premiere and I've only seen them sold in one store so far. So to catch up, I bought 4 today. The first two were the most frequent gifts, a mini character with a big head, dressed in a costume. I now have two Buzz as a Knight and a Woody as a Pirate.



I also won one of the main prizes (B), a trio of Aliens wearing costumes. Pretty nice.



 Check out the entire gamut of goodies here.

More KK and Toys tomorrow...



1 comment:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

That was the craziest post I think I have seen all week, thank you!!
Visiting as part of the "Countdown to Halloween"

Jeremy H.

New Look, New Name and Same Stuff...
[Being-Retro]

Also, thought I would share this with you... this is the label I work for and we want to get a good turn out this year.. Maybe you like and then share?

13 Days of Chills [2013] Win Prizes and More!
Brought to you by "Howlin' Wolf Records", go ahead you should check it out! Remember this runs all month long and it's all about the score music from some of your favorite films and the mention of prizes doesn't hurt either.

http://www.13chills.com/

Ps. Word Verification is Awful, if you get the chance PLEASE Turn it Off and set your comment preferences to NO ANONYMOUS! If you need some help on this, please visit my site on "Stupid CAPTCHA"... I have some helpful steps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails