2011-10-25

Noh Mask-Monday!

I tried assembling my costume today which is proving to be a little trickier than I anticipated. I may have to go with Plan B (if I can figure out a plan B.)

Where has the time gone? It's only a few days until Friday's Devil's Night party at Ernie's Bar and there's still so much to do!


There's another much larger party on Saturday (RENSA) as well as my Work-party and I have 3 formal Halloween lessons this week in addition to my informal Halloween lessons.


I also fear I've been neglecting my Countdown to Halloween duties as well. Today, it'll be a bunch of Masks from Korea! Didn't really enjoy most of my Korean trip, but I did like the cool museum where I got these from.


That last one is my favourite! As you can see, these are postcards and if you really like one of them, drop me a line and I'll send it to you. Speaking of sending stuff, I haven't received a single request my Kitty-Kreature Kontest. Either they aren't appealing (hard to believe) or nobody is reading this blog! (Easier to believe.)



Speaking of Masks, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that two of the Countdown sponsors are presenting masks all month long. Check out John Rozum and Shawn Robere for some Masquerade fun.

More creepy Noh Masks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails