2011-10-20

Wackier Witchy Wednesday.

Last week, I mentioned the works of 角野 栄子 Kadono Eiko who is the author of 魔女の宅急便 (Majo no Takkyūbin or Kiki's Delivery Service). As a follow-up to that, here are a few stills from Ghibli's Magical Masterpiece.




Such lovely stuff but a few too many panty shots of Kiki as she is straddling her broom for my taste.



I pass a witch everyday on my way to work, so I decided to stop and photograph her. Peco-chan was shy at first but succumbed and in thanks, I bought some of her wares from Fujiya.


I picked up a pumpkin pie appropriately shaped as a Jack-o' Lantern's face. It was okay, but it was made from a Japanese pumpkin and was thus a little too sweet for my taste.


Today we had an usually beautiful sunset and I snapped a pic of it before dusk disappeared. It is purty but I feared that it was just the prelude to an alien invasion...Michael Bay style!


Finally, I missed this movie when it came out and it seems like I didn't miss much.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails