2007-07-24

I'm Rich!


Now, I just sit back and wait for all the cash to roll in.


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?







Top 10 Money songs:

10. Money Rock...Schoolhouse Rocks.
9. How Much is That Doggie in the Window?...Patti Page. (Not really about money, but it is cute. I once had this on 78. Does anyone remember 78s?)
8. Pennies From Heaven...Written by Johnny Burke and Arthur Johnston, but I like the Arthur Tracy version used in the Steve Martin movie. (Sure it isn't about Money per se, but I love this song. I often sing the Bing Crosby version at karaoke.)
7. Money for Nothing...Dire Straits.
6. Money, That's what I want...Beatles, but the Blues Brothers' version is pretty kickass too. Here is a Jose Feliciano version. (He's a sexy blind man!)
5. Mony, Mony...Billy Idol (sorry, this song isn't about Money at all.)
4. We're in the Money...From Gold Diggers of 1933, Music & Lyrics by Al Dubin & Harry Warren, Sung by Ginger Rogers & chorus.
3. Money, Money...Cabaret.
2. Money...Pink Floyd.

And the #1 Money song is:

The Money Song...Monty Python (Eric Idle)

I've got ninety thousand pounds in my pajamas,
I've got forty thousand French francs in my fridge.
I've got lots of lovely lire,
Now the Deutschemark's getting dearer,
And my dollar bills would buy the Brooklyn Bridge.

Chorus: There is nothing quite as wonderful as money,
There is nothing quite as beautiful as cash.
Some people say it's folly,
But I'd rather have the lolly,
With money you can ma-ake a splash.

Finale: There is nothing quite as wonderful as money,
(money, money, money, money)
There is nothing like a newly minted pound,
(money, money, money, money)
All: Everyone must hanker for the butchness of a banker,
It's accountancy that makes the world go round.
(round, round, round)
You can keep your Marxist ways
For it's only just a phase.
For it's money money money makes the world go round.
(money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, moneeeeeeeeeeeyyyy)

(I play this song as an introduction when I teach Money to my students.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails